Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A Question of Paperbacks

I recently had a reader ask which of my books are available in paperback, and since that's a complicated question, I thought I'd post my reply here for others who are interested in paperbacks of my work.

Four of my books with Carina Press are available in mass market paperback: Come What May, Say It Right, As I Am, and Wild Trail. You can find them directly from the publisher or through Amazon and other retailers. 

What You Own, Fractured Hymns, and Here For Us are available in trade paperback format from Amazon (What You Own should also be available directly from the publisher Dreamspinner Press, and other retailers).

All of my books previously with Samhain (the five Cost of Repairs books and the first three Perspectives) are still floating around on third-party sites, but availability varies as those are out of print in those versions. I'm currently working to get the full four-book Perspective books back out there in trade paperback on Amazon, and I hope to complete both Cost of Repairs and Us in paperback this year, as well.

The three paranormal novellas I'm publishing this spring will be available as a paperback bundle.

I hope that helps!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Roped In,from clean slate ranch available in paperback? I cant find it anywhere. Loved the first book, I'm hooked now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so happy to testify of the good work of Dr. Mandaker I Suffer from Herpes virus since 2019 and i had frequent symptoms in my private area, after some time it will go away after using acyclovir drugs, then come back after some months. It was disheartening since i have been diagnosed, but after finding Dr. Mandaker and his reviews i was convinced that he will definitely cure me and so i contacted and he told me how to get his medicine and using it for just 18 days and i went for check up and at first, i said how can that be possible but i used his herbal medicine after making purchase and truly i used it and went for the test again, and my result came back negative. So i made it a task to share this good testimony in the internet so that those sick can benefit and get cured. Also contact him for other kind of Ailments.... witchhealing@outlook.com for all your spiritual problems today and be free

    ReplyDelete